A DECISION DIGITAL AND CONNECTWISE EVENT
GET ON A PATH TO CATAPULT YOUR IT BUSINESS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE + CONNECTWISE CONSULTING!
Register For This Event
Save Me A Seat!
Check Back for More
Enter your email to be notified when registration is open and to get other updates.
We're inviting YOU to CATAPULT, a two-day workshop event hosted by ConnectWise and Decision Digital on September 6th and 7th.
This is the event where you’ll learn how to transform your operations, improve your processes, and
crush your business productivity with operational methodologies taught by ConnectWise and Decision
Digital’s CEO, Rick Harber.
For over a decade, Rick and the team at Decision Digital have created CATAPULT, a workshop event
immersed in teachings, methods, and programming for managed services providers.
At CATAPULT, you’ll spend two days learning how to get the most from ConnectWise and uncover
how to leverage the immense power of the ConnectWise PSA and how to increase productivity and
profits, using the right tech stack of integration partners.
CATAPULT will teach you:
- How to define processes, diagrams, and connect the dots between practical use of ConnectWise features and functions as well as real-world scenarios.
- You'll hear real life success stories from a fellow MSP owner & trusted peer.
- You'll get workflows, processes, and methodologies that REALLY work for your MSP.
- Show you how to leverage built-in automation to raise quality and reduce employee workload.
- Where the blind spots live and how to handle them, along with visibility to real-time metrics.
- Learn why dashboards are important and why reports are out.
- Raise the happiness level of your employees and clients.
Here's some things your peers have said about this event in the past:
Agenda and Track Summary
- “We'd definitely refer another IT firm to this event!”
- “Hearing real-world business cases changed my perception.”
- “I've begun to implement Rick's methodologies and I am already seeing incredible results.”
- “The best part was being able to ask real-world questions and being able to workshop the answers as a group.”
ConnectWise is a registered
trademark of ConnectWise, LLC